Top Coats and Finishes
*If you need a size that is not available, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can usually pull from inventory or pour it for you!*
Shabby Paints offers a complete line of finishes to protect your Shabby Paint Projects; VAX, ReVAX and Varnish
Shabby Paints Zero VOC VAX Top Coat is not a wax. It’s a combination of high quality Varnish and Acrylic resin that applies easily with a damp brush or damp applicator sponge for a durable matte finish. No need to buff, just wipe on in a thin smoothed out layer, let dry and apply a second coat if needed. Unlike wax, VAX doesn’t need to be reapplied, is perfect for kitchens, bathrooms and outdoors. It contains all safe ingredients made in the USA. It’s also nonabrasive, it won’t harm your painted pieces, metal, glass, plastic or furniture.
- To finish you piece always apply a VAX or Varnish after your paint has completely dried You can put the finishing touches by apply ReVax if you are looking to add another dimension of finish.
- VAX average coverage: A 4 oz. 20-25 sf and the 12 oz. 60-75 sf depending on how thick you apply and what you applying over.
- Cleans up with soap and water.
- Comes in 4oz. and 12oz. Squeeze bottle for easy use and control.
- Works well with any Shabby Paints Products.
- No Animal Byproducts, no bees Wax, 100% Vegan.
- Non Polluting & Environmentally Sound